Thursday 12 June 2014

Batemans Bay Travels

Well Sitting here tonight it's kind of hard to think it's my last night here at this beautiful place  Batemans Bay

Here in the Bay it has been some of what I'd call an adventure, with coming here only expecting to stay a few weeks turned in to a lot longer I think We've been here for a bit over 7 months and well now I'm saying good bye to this beautiful place and some of the most beautiful people I have come to meet while being here and they all hold a special place in my heart and will for ever.
while I was in the bay for the 7 months I had some amazing opportunity to do many different things, 

Some of the things I did while I was here @ Batemans Bays 

I Volunteered at the Olive Tree it was a little coffee shop (Run by the church I went to while I was here in this beautiful town)
I was able to help with kids Church  
Dad also got a boat have many memories on it, look out for my "Boat Post" to hear all of our cool, fun, funny and Adventures stories on the water!
I also got to go get my boat License
Went to Minnamurra Rainforest with a friend that I met here. Keep an eye out for my "Minnamurra Rainforest post" to see photos and the story of our adventure in the forest.
Got to see 2 amazing lookout spots that over look Batemans bay and surrounding areas like the ocean and beautiful Beaches, wow what awesome Views they were.
Got to go Swimming and fishing at different Beaches.
Got to go Shopping and Op shopping
Went to Mogo Zoo, there were some pretty cool animals!! The Monkeys were my Favorite!
I also went to a town called Moruya, and went shopping got to see the horse racing track, It was at Moruya where I got my Guitar from.
It was also while we where here only a few months back that dad had his heart attack boy was it scary,  But I am every thankful and happy to say he is getting much much better in fact his almost back to normal but he still has things his been told he can't do yet such as heavy lifting...But it's great to see him doing so very well, as he means the world to my Family and I it was a very scary and challenging time a time where although you wish you could do something you knew there was nothing much you could do but, Pray have faith and know God has his hand around it all! and that he did thanks to every body who was praying.  

 It has truly been an- Awesome, Amazing, Exciting, Fun, Scary, challenging and a time to remember being here I Actually never thought I'd say it but the thought of leaving is making me want to cry, But I'm so truly Keen and ready to see what god has planned for the next chapter in my life and with out a doubt I'm sure it'll be awesome!! & oh boy am I ready to get out of suburbia WooHoo!!! (it's the only thing I didn't really like about being here!)  
 
Well it's getting late now and I'm so ready for sleep after a very long day packing and cleaning ready to hit the road tomorrow so I guess I best be going so I can enjoy traveling to my next destination
 
 
 
 
 
   
 
 
 
 



            

1 comment:

  1. Great post, Annie! I loved reading about your life at Batemans Bay; you must've had some fun, memorable times! B)
    I had heard about your Dad - it must've been a horrible time, but I'm so very glad he is on the mend now as we all continue to keep yous in our prayers. :)
    Looking forward to reading more of your posts as you journey with Him. :D
    God bless, Annie! :)

    ReplyDelete