Tuesday 10 June 2014

Little Bit about me

Hello To All Of My Friends, Family And Anyone Else Reading


So I've been thinking about doing a blog for a while now and well here I am finally started one still getting use to this whole blog thing though so I'm sorry if it seem like my post are always slow in getting a new one up, besides being pretty busy

So I thought I should share a little about what my blog is about and the kind of things I like to do.

So my blog will be hopefully over time filled with, My Ideas, Recipes, New Adventures, Stories, Dreams, Travels and Goals

For those of you who know me you'd know I'm pretty chilled and well like to do just about anything.

I like most out door activities and sports, Some of My favorite out door activities are ~
  1. Motor bike riding
  2. Bush walking
  3. Abseiling
  4. Horse riding 
  5. Netball
  6. Winter Bonfires 
  7. Swimming 
  8. Boating 
Other things I also like~

Going to youth, Church , Spending time with my friends and family,
 Music, Games, Cooking,
Photography, Travelling and Meeting new people. 


If you would like to feel free to follow me and see the next
Adventures, Ideas, Travels and more in the Crazy, Fun, Busy Life of Mine.







1 comment:

  1. * follows * ;) Looking forward to seeing more of your posts, Annie! :D

    ReplyDelete